Many of our tea lovin' friends have been asking us "how do I make a good brew?" with our Blue Body tea range. Here's how - simply follow the steps below (they lead straight to 'Chai Tea Heaven')....
Tea: 1 heaped T for the pot + 1 heaped T per person
Water: 1/2 cup
Milk: 1/2 cup
Sweetener: We use raw honey, but you can use any sweet goodness you like (just sweeten according to taste)
1. Place water into a saucepan and bring to the boil (at this point you can also add fresh ginger if you want more 'zing')
2. Boil water for 1 minute (with fresh ginger) and then add Chai Tea
3. Simmer for 1-2 minutes (the longer you brew it, the stronger it will be)
4. Add milk to the brew and simmer for 1 minute
5. Turn the heat off and let the Chai stand for 1 minute
6. Strain into your cup (and add sweet stuff as you wish)
For those of us choosing a non-dairy diet, we use soy / rice / almond / cashew milk instead. If using non-dairy milk, then add the milk at the end (after step 6). Sometimes non-dairy milk seperates in the cup, but we don't mind. It still tastes AMAZING!
Enjoy tea lovers x